From: adrian.w...@fluid-pictures.com
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: RE: OT: Hypershade changes in Maya 2016
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 17:31:47 +0100

looks like a biog step in the right
direction, kudos to the devs

now, about ICE.......

From:
softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Luc-Eric Rousseau

Sent: 13 April 2015 17:11

To:
softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

Subject: Re: OT: Hypershade
changes in Maya 2016

The node
editor remembers the last graph when you reopen it.  Tabs allow you to
remember multiple graphs.

On Apr 13, 2015 11:02 AM, "Ognjen Vukovic" <ognj...@gmail.com> wrote:

What irkes me is the fact that you need to create tabs to save your
network graph lay out. This should just be default instead of drawing it out
every time you decide you to graph it... Its not really that important, but its
just shabby.

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 4:41 PM, Simon Reeves <si...@simonreeves.com>