Leendert A. Hartog schreef op 14-4-2015 om 11:45:
Now that there are some clear and commendable results "coming from" "Project H", could someone in-the-know perhaps tell me, if the Maya docs have also gotten a gentle nudge in the right direction? And yes I know many people find them more than sufficient, but relatively speaking to the xsidocs they could still use some love IMHO.

To quickly answer my own question:
The Maya 2016 docs came online - http://help.autodesk.com/view/MAYAUL/2016/ENU/ and while it's too early (for me) to tell if and to what extent they cleaned it up as a whole, the fact they included a special "Softimage to Maya Bridge Guide" is a nice touch IMHO...

Greetz
Leendert

--

Leendert A. Hartog AKA Hirazi Blue
Administrator NOT the owner of si-community.com