I just wish people post other software related topics in their own thread.
A Softimage > Transition thread would be best suited, but like i said
before having a lot topics of the same thing, just makes me sad and anger,
because at the end Autodesk win. =/ . So if the Softimage community wants
to stay as it is, let's help organize this. Just one thread for transitions
would be more helpful than 20 of them mention other software's, besides
that, it would be the best to have only Softimage related topics as the
main threads here; and when the times come people move on to other
forums/mailing list that talks of their new favorite software. Best of both
worlds and opinions, is that too much to ask?

*sorry 4 my english,