You have too many nodes. I've made bend deformers in ICE, and didn't need that many nodes to do it.

You should try optimizing your logic and use nested compounds wherever logic is repeated. also look to do your math differently such as working with matrices instead of primitive values or vectors. That'll allow you to do the same work with fewer nodes.

Matt

Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 18:05:20 +0100
From: pedro santos <probi...@gmail.com>
Subject: ICE Tree UI takes ages to load and locks up.
Hi, I'm doing a bend deformer in ICE
The tree has grown, but I don't think it's something too massive:
http://prntscr.com/80jx9k

The UI always locked up a little bit, but I could load it eventually, but
my last version simply doesn't load :/
I tried to use the new ICE interaction mode buttons but to no avail. The
execution is actually smooth, It's the tree loading that bring it to its
knees.
In the last days I exclamated "Doh!" whenever I entered a compound, because
when I got out of it back into the main tree the same slow loading.

Any clues to what might be the problem?

Thanks!
Pedro / probiner