How about those programs the divide the screen up?  Useful?

-----Original Message-----
From: "Mirko Jankovic" <mirkoj.anima...@gmail.com>
Sent: ‎9/‎23/‎2015 4:51 PM
To: "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com" <softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Subject: Re: 34 inch monitor

honestly I thing that 2 monitors will always be better then single one,
meaning two smaller resolution compared to single higher resolution.
ofc if difference is not really really big. there are some issues if you
are using tablet with two monitors in switching from displays to keep
proportions normal but again more space is better.
as for issues of SI and 4k well... it could be better with scaling working
with win10 which it doesn't right now but if your eyesight is not yet gone
:) you can get used to it

now reading, i guess that 34" is one of those ultra wide screen?
I have a smaller version of ultra wide, 29" dell one 2560x1080 resolution
if I remember correctly.
It is good for gaming but it;s ultra wide didn't really fit me for work,
especially with tablet. even with setting up tablet to us proportional
surface it never felt the same and I work with tablet inside SI as well
so it was big push away from all that ultra wide game.
It is nice for gaming abut for work.. sticking to 16:9 or :10