From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Morten Bartholdy
Sent: יום ד 06 ינואר 2016 11:47
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Bizarre jump in character animation when rendering

I have a number of referenced characters which are animated using clips in the
animation mixer. It has been a very smooth proces, but in one shot on one
character I get a weird jump on a couple of controllers at a particular frame
when rendering on the farm. Done it twice now with jump at the same frame. It
is in the middle of an action clip, so no cut or mixing going on and a hardware
capture is smooth.

Could this be some dirty delta info perhaps, and how do I clean it up if that
is the case?

Only thing I have not tried yet is rendering the whole sequence on one computer
- kind of slow, so that would be last resort, and I would really like to know
what might cause it.

Morten

This communication, which includes any attachments, is sent on behalf of
Playtech plc or one of its subsidiaries (Playtech Group). It contains
information which is privileged and confidential and is exclusively intended
only for the individual(s) or entity named above (Recipient). If you are not
the intended Recipient, or the person responsible for delivering it to the
intended Recipient, you are notified that any review, disclosure,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this communication in any way is
not authorised by the Playtech Group and may be prohibited. If you receive this
communication by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and then destroy
any copies of it. Unless expressly stated to the contrary, nothing in this
communication shall constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance or
indicate any intention to create legal relations. Please note that the Playtech
Group monitors communications sent or received by it for security and other
purposes. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the Playtech Group. Details of the companies
in the Playtech Group are available
here<http://www.playtech.com/info/mail_disclaimer>. Playtech plc is registered
in the Isle of Man (company number 008505V) with its registered office at
Ground Floor, St George's Court, Upper Church Street, Douglas IM1 1EE