Hi list,

I've been modelling a lot of shapes in 2015 r2, and have been getting
numerous crashes after a certain amount of work, where si seems to run out
of memory with the above error. Particularly if I'm using proportional
modelling and symmetry in the shape manager window. Definitely running
slowly as well.

I thought it might be to do with ice trees on other meshes referencing this
one, but having deleted all refs and any ice trees on the geo, it still
happens.

Is anyone else seeing anything similar? Not sure whether its 2015 related
but I can't remember having anything like this much trouble in 2014 sp2.

--
www.matinai.com