From: Matt Morris
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2016 2:03 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: si runs out of contiguous memory

Hi list,

I've been modelling a lot of shapes in 2015 r2, and have been getting numerous
crashes after a certain amount of work, where si seems to run out of memory
with the above error. Particularly if I'm using proportional modelling and
symmetry in the shape manager window. Definitely running slowly as well.

I thought it might be to do with ice trees on other meshes referencing this
one, but having deleted all refs and any ice trees on the geo, it still happens.

Is anyone else seeing anything similar? Not sure whether its 2015 related but I
can't remember having anything like this much trouble in 2014 sp2.

--

www.matinai.com