I finally decided to share the weights tool I've been writing for the last
few months.

https://vimeo.com/191796419

Everything is in Python and Jscript. I rewrote some commands in JScript to
make it faster because Python was like 3 times slower to just get the
Weights array. Now that I think about it VBScript would have been a little
faster.
Probably I should try C to handle more deformers faster, but it is doing
the job for our current game project.

I've included a workgroup with PySide and PyQtForSoftimage for easy
installation but I'm not sure if I'm infringing something with this. If
there is any problem please let me know and I'll pull it out.

Martin