Hey Martin
It wasn't a request. I think this lock management speeds up the way someone
sets the editing scope of envelope weights, that masks not just brush
painting but any tool that changes them. I also prefer to use practices
that give me better and more rational weights to start with. Added a
mock-up of what would a deformer list for that purpose would behave like.

[image: Inline image 1]