On 07/12/2016 16:32, Cristobal Infante wrote:
> It must be something to do with "groups" being exported to softimage.
> When you do a voronoi you also create inside-outside groups. My guess
> is that xsi thinks is separate geo when exporting obj.

Yes it has! You have to do three steps to get it working.

1. In the Groups Tab of the VoronoiFractureSOP create a Piece Group
Prefix. So you'll get a group for every piece.
2. Before you export your geo, use a clean SOP and remove all Groups
that are not shatter piece groups (e.g. inside, outside, obj name from
import)
3. Use a GeoROP to export our pieces.

After that, you will have an obj, that contains every Group as a
separate object.

Cheers!
Andreas