Oh and I know Jira looks very ugly to artists but you can customize it to make
it work and "look" the way you want.
;)

-----Original Message-----
From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Marc-Andre
Carbonneau
Sent: January-06-17 11:45 AM
To: Official Softimage Users Mailing List.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/xsi_list
<softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Subject: RE: Using Agile Scrum in vfx production

I don't believe this was mentionned yet but Jira from Atlassian is a very good
task tracking tool and has all the Agile methodology implemented (Kabaan
waterfalls, Agile etc...) and about 3 years ago, Shotgun implemented a way to
talk to Jira. Might be worth checking it out. Haven't tested myself yet and now
I can't find it on Shotgun's website... :S

MAC