From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Andy Goehler
Sent: 07 April 2017 19:16
To: Official Softimage Users Mailing List.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/xsi_list
<softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Subject: Re: Houdini Digital Assets for Softies

Hi Jason,

maybe it’s a workflow thingy. I like to break functionality down into separate
nodes and not try to do everything inside one gigantic Attribute VOP. And I
find that lots of these are shared as HDAs, less so for VOP subnets.

I mostly build and organize at the SOP level.

But you’re right there should be more VOP HDAs for common repeating
functionality.

Happy weekend

Andy

On Apr 7, 2017, at 7:08 PM, Jason S <jasonsta...@gmail.com