Hi!  Thanks both Andys :) and Jonathan for that great insight!
 I hope H developers are reading this, because I don't feel too comfortable posting on H forums (yet)

@Andy G

    maybe it’s a workflow thingy.
So it seems!

    I like to break functionality down into separate nodes and not try to do everything inside one gigantic Attribute VOP.

Actually, don't you often -have to-  spread-out across a few nodes with vop vs in vex ?
Which can also be another rather big point, because.. that,
together with mostly low level nodes therefore requiring lots of them (low level nodes also being likely more technical),
is what seems to make using code (vex) sometimes simpler however that may sound... (in some ways but not at all in others)

Jonathan recently posted a clip illustrating that.