Hi Olivier,
I haven't played that much with Unreal, but it's probably the more powerful
of both.
On the other side Unity is the challenger, it's getting better ad better,
and it's pretty easy to dive in.
Also Unity's community is huge and there's always an asset doing anything
you could miss.
If you're reluctant to scripting I would suggest to have a look at the
PlayMaker addon for a more visual approach.

All in all, I'd say it all depend of the complexity and target of project.

And for something that will probably talk to you, have a look at this guy's
web page:
http://radiumsoftware.tumblr.com
He's doing some nive VJing stuff with Unity, and most of his projects are
on github:
https://github.com/keijiro

Have fun!!

Ahmidou Lyazidi