If it helps, in the game industry here in Japan both engines are very used. We
use Unity for mobile and Unreal for big PS4 titles.

I've seen and participated in a few projects that use Unity or Unreal for pre
rendered movies (render the movie with a real time renderer and add post
processing and effects later)

Martin
Sent from my iPhone