This question is almost the same as Windows or OSX/Linux, iPhone or Android etc.
The discussion can turn ugly very quickly ;-)

Both engines deliver stunning work in the right hands, but for a less programming savvy person Unreal might be a better choice.
But both have a very active community with a thriving marketplace.

I've dabbled with both and stuck with Unreal for archviz reasons. But I'm pretty sure you can do the same in Unity as well. You already have some experience with Unity now, wouldn't the best thing to do is DL'ing Unreal and see if that fits your needs better?

Hope it helps,

Rob