I've always hated the CTRL + Q (Quit) and the 8 (Paint Effect) so much that
it is the first thing I do when I'm customizing. Change 8 to Outliner and
disable Quit.

That and disable that thing pink selection thing (Affected Highlighting I
think it is).

About the Scripting Editor, I also hate that I have to select all the code
ctrl+A  before pressing ctrl+Enter or my code disappears.

What I hate the most is that the right click to change selection filter to
vertices, edges, polygons doesn't work in the same way than the F8, F9, etc
hotkeys, which are perfect.
The right click flick movement is so easy and fast to change, but why does
it work different ?

Ex:
- Having a character with bones:
Press F9 to change selection filter to vertices, drag your mouse all over
the character and select it's vertices.
Simple workflow.

Instead of F9, right click change to select vertices, drag your mouse all
over the character, and you will be selecting it's bones and your selection
filter will be back to object mode. WTF!

I have to uncheck joints in the filter on the top menu so they can't be
selected if I want to manipulate components.

And, when you use the right click flick thing and your mouse is over a
joint, you may end adding a joint somewhere. Although this may be may fault
for not being careful enough, I hate it.

I do like the G Repeat though, it is closer to my fingers than . (period)
so I changed that in my Softimage hotkeys too.

Martin