> Hey list, having used Fabric Engine intensively for the last few years I
> thought it would be nice to share a few words about what it was and the
> void it leaves as it is no longer developed.
> Here is the link for that post:
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gustavoeb.com.br_whatwasfabric&d=DwIFaQ&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=6LhmFlwq547LVg10Y89qxXjc88j_MQQWenTQnZKbE9E&s=JA0daiRMHYIBxlHk8h59hEO0h6uQGEcJIsfy8dEEIoQ&e=
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gustavoeb.com.br_whatwasfabric&d=DwMFaQ&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=8vfFVN7WW3wJXUesMte3sebPE52q1bEjTyaCqzlI6k0&s=fSCXc6xiM5wmSc4Gv2-dSKhGMiLKLxo1r2mbLW-Sbs0&e=>

Look forward to reading this. I've followed what you've been up to ref
neural networks and suchlike.

I still make use of Motion Tools on a regular basis as they make perfect
bedfellows to Eric M's wonderful suit of delights. Really hope Eric isn't
out in the cold for too long. A man with Eric's talents should have his
pick of roles in an ideal and fair world.