________________________________
From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] on behalf of Andi Farhall
[hack...@outlook.com]
Sent: 13 March 2018 07:44 PM
To: Official Softimage Users Mailing List.
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__groups.google.com_forum_-23-21forum_xsi-5Flist&d=DwIFAw&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=2YHbr5DfQutGesNrNLGuE_RTD73_QQo_za4W6EyOp6Q&s=NrckuQGUuGxJU5_7h3RXPDHgrw8vQcyhBiR_MuJQWFQ&e=
Subject: Re: ADSK *can* be very helpful :)

I bet you're feeling uneasy