Well said Morten, well said.
When you pick up controller and move a prop in scene and maya crashes out
of the blue... simply hard to resist any chance to vent a bit.

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 4:19 PM, Morten Bartholdy <x...@colorshopvfx.dk>
wrote:

> [...]
> > > Maya, and finally chosen Maya,
> > > i might be given counter-argument to that, but I think ''Disney'' (who
> > > creates the standards, who is the most creative, being a big industrial
> > > farmer)
> > > got threatened by the upheaval from the underground which came along
> with
> > > non-''Disney'' actors, like the music video scenes and popularisation
> of
> > > nodes and mudboxes
> > > all over the planet, just in a time where it has been decided the
> Marvel
> > > DC comic should change the way Hollywood targets the whole planet.
> > >
> > > about Nasa, the Nazi scientists from defeated Germany went hired by
> Nasa
> > > in the rocket launchers competition against Stalin etc.
> > >
> > > (there is a famous underground cult-book by Thomas Pynchon who
> elaborates
> > > on the tight (sexual?)  relation between US and Nazi, 'Gravity Rainbow.
> > > Laurie Anderson wanted to turn this book into an opera)
> > >
> > > given the destruction in Syria at this time, or for example in Vietnam
> > > before, and the industrial farms, and the roles of narratives and
> images in
> > > advertising and colonization of non-US realities, and arts,
> > > i think it is fair to say that i, poor individual, alone, not
> charismatic
> > > leader not wanting to influence anyone into my views, think that AD is
> > > mix of good, and evil.
> > >
> > > it is good, because they can be helpful, and can be innovative, if
> your on
> > > the right side of their story, and even if not, because, at least up to
> > > this moment,
> > > Maya can be rented by middle class directors doing research in digital
> > > painting and 3D. yet, if nothing changes, if Trump gets re-elected in
> 2020,
> > > soon the best tools will only be available for those hired by the
> "Disney"
> > > farms,
> > > while poor individuals, non charismatic, will be given a text-to-speech
> > > processor and a facebook page to post memes.

> come.

> We
> Maya

> Softimage
> licens

> that

> network
> listed
> even

> 3A__www.cgfolio.com&d=DwMFaQ&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_
> IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=
> kqC17p4TKzhGlRvfcxUWym9vLfT5GIOl3KypeqE4ItA&s=
> 0XX9Qrw4J29PHHN54Zb5c9FeIylD3AJN93ONvSBxoBY&e=>

> autodesk.com
> autodesk.com
> > >>

> > > ------
> > > Softimage Mailing List.
> > > with "unsubscribe" in the subject, and reply to confirm.

Mirko Jankovic
*https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.cgfolio.com_mirko-2Djankovic&d=DwIBaQ&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=euvihrCBVfEmtVnd_bHetRBMP8JDsWDc5amrDLifnyQ&s=uB6uD3vND1j5k9BC3Yfwz17Qx-9Kt0TBjpClRA-KWT0&e=

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gpuoven.com_&d=DwIBaQ&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=euvihrCBVfEmtVnd_bHetRBMP8JDsWDc5amrDLifnyQ&s=mx-8gv5g21ds7UhdVhI6KEftHV5GPkLqTjbb8Bal6wQ&e=