On 10/9/06, Bertrand Delacretaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/9/06, Yonik Seeley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ...At the technical level, what do people thing should be
> changed/committed before we do?...

Not sure what you mean by "technical level"

There is other stuff that needs to be done before we can release, such
as a change of copyright notices to comply with new ASF requirements.
I imagine incubator-general will go over the first release we make
with a fine-tooth comb looking for compliance with ASF release rules.

...if I'm allowed to
suggest my own patch, I think
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-49 (XSLTResponseWriter)
could be committed.  It has no impact on existing code and can be
useful for simple setups, demos, etc.

Definitely... I'll take another look at the latest version.

Oh, and thanks for all the work you've been doing getting the word out on Solr!
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2006Notes
Perhaps we could link your presentation here?
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrResources

-Yonik