On 10/9/06, Yonik Seeley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 10/9/06, Bertrand Delacretaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ...Not sure what you mean by "technical level"

There is other stuff that needs to be done before we can release, such
as a change of copyright notices to comply with new ASF requirements....

Ok, got it now.

...Perhaps we could link your presentation here?
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrResources

Good idea, done!

My presentation was well received at the Cocoon GetTogether, and I
talked with several people who are considering Solr for their
projects.

The question that usually comes is: how to convince my manager to use
software that is still in incubation, so making a release is certainly
a Good Thing.

-Bertrand