From: James liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 3:45:06 AM
Subject: Re: Multiple doc types in schema

I see SOLR-215 from this mail.

Does it now really support multi index and search it will return merged
data?

for example:

i wanna search: aaa, and i have index1, index2, index3, index4,,,,it should
return the result from index1,index2,index3, index4 and merge result by
score, datetime, or other thing.

Does it support NFS and how its performance?

--
regards
jl