Hi Hoss,

I am sorry about that. I know it was not very polite to do so. I was new to the
community and new to mailing list. I was experimenting how to start a
discussion.
I tried starting the discussion by sending a new email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
[EMAIL PROTECTED] But it doesn't seem to work. I didn't find my email
searchable in mail list archive. I didn't know whether people were able to see
it or not. So I tried replying one. It seems to work when I reply because my
replying email was shown in mail list archive
http://www.mail-archive.com/solr-user@lucene.apache.org/.

Now after reading your email I notice the email address I start a new
discussion should be solr-user@lucene.apache.org

Again I am sorry about that.

Haishan

> Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:22:19 -0700> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
> solr-user@lucene.apache.org> Subject: RE: extending StandardRequestHandler
> gives ClassCastException> > > : Subject: RE: extending StandardRequestHandler
> gives ClassCastException> > http://people.apache.org/~hossman/#threadhijack>
> > When starting a new discussion on a mailing list, please do not reply to >
> an existing message, instead start a fresh email. Even if you change the >
> subject line of your email, other mail headers still track which thread > you
> replied to and your question is "hidden" in that thread and gets less >
> attention. It makes following discussions in the mailing list archives >
> particularly difficult.> See Also:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thread_hijacking> > > > -Hoss>
Climb to the top of the charts!  Play Star Shuffle:  the word scramble
challenge with star power.