Erick,

Thanks for your reply, I tried your suggestions.

1 . When not using loadbalancer if  *I have distrib=false* I get consistent
results across the replicas.

2. However here's the insteresting part , while not using load balancer if
I *dont have distrib=false* , then when I query a particular node ,I get
the same behaviour as if I were using a loadbalancer , meaning the
distributed search from a node works intermittently .Does this give any
clue ?