Thanks.

Load is really not a concern. We will be using it only for a handful of
admin users and we are ok dedicated a solr server for just this user case.
If I have to write a loop to check back if the the updates are written and
searcher picked those up, what would that call look like?

Can I set waitSeacher=true or turn off cache autowarms? Anything that  make
sure the updates are visible before search?

Thanks once again.