On 9/16/2015 5:24 AM, Alessandro Benedetti wrote:
As a reference I always suggest :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Spell+Checking

I read this doc and have found it moderately helpful to my current problem. But I have at least one question about it, especially given that my current error is a ClassCastException from an unknown origin. Let's look at some lines I copied from the document:

<str name="spellcheck">true</str>
<bool name="correctlySpelled">false</bool>

and

<str name="spellcheck.count">20</str>
<int name="maxEdits">2</int>

thanks,