See this:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Float cannot be cast
to java.lang.String
     at
org.apache.solr.spelling.AbstractLuceneSpellChecker.init(AbstractLuceneSpellChecker.java:97)

AbstractLuceneSpellChecker is expecting a string, but getting a float.
Can you paste here the config (in solrconfig.xml) for your spellchecker?

Also, a simple way to get spell checking started is to look at the
/browse example that comes with the techproducts sample configs. It has
spellchecking already working, so starting there can be a way to get
something going easily.

Upayavira