If you go to the Analysis tool, indexing and query time , what can you see
for your "deeper" query text and your field content ?
( using the log text field ) ?
Have you verified the current tokens in the index for that field ?

I quickly went through your config files, and they look ok, but it is quite
weird what happens to you.
Can you please run the query with debugQuery=true and post the results ?

Cheers

--

Benedetti Alessandro
Visiting card - http://about.me/alessandro_benedetti