This is totally weird.

Don't only re-index your old docs, find the data directory and
rm -rf data (with Solr stopped) and re-index.

re: the analysis page Alessandro mentioned.
Go to the Solr admin UI (http://localhost:8983/solr). You'll
see a drop-down on the left that lets you select a core,
select the appropriate one.

Now you'll see a bunch of new choices. The "analysis" section
is what Alessandro is referencing. That shows you _exactly_ what
effects your analysis chain has at index and query time.

On the same page, you'll find "schema browser". Take a look at
your logtext field and hit the "load term info" button. You should
see a bunch of single-word tokens listed. If you see really long ones,
then your index is hosed and you should start by blowing away
the data directory....

Because this symptom is totally explained by searching on a "string"
rather than a "text" type. But your definition is clearly a tokenized text
type so I'm mystified.

The ELall field is a red herring. The debug output shows you're searching
on the logtext field, this line is the relevant one:
"parsedquery_toString":"logtext:deeper",

Best,
Erick