Well, our documents consist on pdf files (between 20 to 200 pages).

So, we catch words of all the file, for that, we use the extract handler,
that's why we have this fields:

<copyField source="attr_conten*" dest="genus"/>
<copyField source="attr_conten*" dest="specie"/>

We catch species in all the pdf content (On attr_content field)

Species captured are used for ranking purposes. So, we have to have the
whole name, that's why we use shingles. As an example, we catch from the
pdf:

abelmoschus achanioides
abies colimensis
abies concolor

Because that information is important, we provide a facet of those species,
grouped by genus (just the first word of the species). So, in the facet we
have to have:

abelmoschus (1)
abies (2)

Nevertheless, we need a sort of subquery, because first, we need the
complete species and then of those results facet by genus. For example:

the abies something else (This phrase shouldn't have to be captured)
the abies concolor something else (This phrase should've to be captured) ->
Finish with just "abies concolor" and for consequence then captured by genus

I realized that all genus are contained on species.

So, there is a way to make a facet with just the first word of a field, like
I've got for the field:

abelmoschus achanioides
abies colimensis
abies concolor