To be more specific:
I have the data-config.xml just like:
<dataConfig>
        <dataSource **********/>
                <document>
                        <entity name="user" query="select * from USER">
                        </entity>

                        <entity name="manager" query="select * from MANAGERS">
                        </entity>

                        <entity name="both" query="select * from MANAGERS,USER
where
MANAGERS.userID= USER .userID">
                        </entity>
                </document>
</dataConfig>

I have 3 search conditions. when the client wants to search all the users,
only the entity, 'user' must be executed. And if he wants to search all
managers, the entity, 'manager' must be executed.

How can i accomplish this through url?

Thanks
con