Hi guys,
In the URL, http://localhost:8983/solr/select/?q=
XXXX:bob&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on&wt=json

q=XXXX: applies to a field and not to an entity. So If I have 3 entities
like:

<dataConfig>
        <dataSource **********/>
                <document>
                        <entity name="user" query="select * from USER">
                        </entity>

                        <entity name="manager" query="select * from
MANAGERS">
                        </entity>

                        <entity name="both" query="select * from
MANAGERS,USER where MANAGERS.userID= USER .userID">
                        </entity>
                </document>
</dataConfig>

I cannot invoke the entity, 'user', just like the above url. i went through
the possible arguments but didnt found a way to invoke an entity. Is there a
way for this purpose.
ragards
con