Of course I agree.
But while performing a search, if I want to search only the data from USER
table, how can I acheive it.

Suppose I have a user name bob in both USER and MANAGER tables. So when I
perform http://localhost:8983/solr/dataimport?command=full-import , all the
USER and MANAGER values will get indexed.
And when i do a search like,
http://localhost:8983/solr/select/?q=bob&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on&wt=json
it will return all the values indexed from both USER and MANAGER table.
But I want only the data indexed from either USER table or MANAGER table at
a time based on the end user's choice. How can I achieve it.

Thanks for your reply
con