Hi Burnell
As we know in the real enterprise application the queries will be always
complex than what I have posted here. That time I fear, this approach may
not be sufficient. Especially when the query has to handle multiple
conditions or joins or more complex operations like that.
So I suppose if there is a way by which we can handle "both" just like
"user", that will be a more stable approach.

Thanks for your suggestion
con