Hi,

Thanks guys for your answer, but I don't think I can use multi-core for each
language,
because for exemple if somebody is connected from Italia and if there is not
that much Italian's book,
so by default I will show up few italian books but all the english one as
well.

Do you have an example ?
I'm quite lost about it,