What is the problem with the way that I've done,
Does that's means that there is some which are linked with language that we
won't manage by search,
there is too many language, the application will be for video,
we will manage around 10 language, but in our database we have around  25
language,
Should i create a core text and others like text_en, text_fr, text_es, and
all the video which are not in this language manage by the search engine
should be stored in text ?

Because even if they are on the english website they should be able if they
enter a french word "chien" for "dog"
to find french videos.
I don't know if I'm clear??

and even so text should manage all the other language which are not managed
in the other cores ??

thanks