In our data/solr/<shard_replica>/data/index on the filesystem, we have files
that go back 1 year. I don’t understand why and I doubt they are in use. Files
with extensions like fdx,cfe,doc,pos,tip,dvm etc. Some of these are very large
and running us out of server space. Our search indexes themselves are not
large, in total we might have 50k documents.  How can I reduce this /data/solr
space? Is this what the Solr Optimize command is for? Thanks!

Brett

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
then delete it.

TIAA