On 8/9/2019 12:17 PM, Moyer, Brett wrote:
The biggest is /data/solr/system_logs_shard1_replica_n1/data/index, files with
the extensions I stated previously. Each is 5gb and there are a few hundred.
Dated by to last 3 months. I don’t understand why there are so many files with
such small indexes. Not sure how to clean them up.

Can you get a screenshot of the core overview for that particular core? Solr should correctly calculate the size on the overview based on what files are actually in the index directory.

Thanks,
Shawn