From: Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2019 2:25 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Indexed Data Size

On 8/9/2019 12:17 PM, Moyer, Brett wrote:
> The biggest is /data/solr/system_logs_shard1_replica_n1/data/index, files
> with the extensions I stated previously. Each is 5gb and there are a few
> hundred. Dated by to last 3 months. I don’t understand why there are so many
> files with such small indexes. Not sure how to clean them up.

Can you get a screenshot of the core overview for that particular core?
Solr should correctly calculate the size on the overview based on what files
are actually in the index directory.

Thanks,
Shawn
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
then delete it.

TIAA