The only downside would be that you would have to update a document anytime
a user was granted or denied access. You would have to query before the
update to get the current values for grantedUID and deniedUID, remove/add
values, and update the index. If you don't have a lot of changes in the
system that wouldn't be a big deal, but if a lot of changes are happening
throughout the day you might have to queue requests and batch them.

-Jay