Can anybody point me in the direction of resources and/or projects regarding
the following scenario; I have a community of users contributing content to
a Solr index.  By default, the user (A) who contributes a document owns it,
and can see the document in their search results.  The owner can then grant
selective access to that document to other users.  If another user (B) is
granted access by A, then document shows up in B's search results, along
with whatever B has contributed and any other documents to which B has been
granted access.  Conversely, if B is not granted access to the document, it
does not show up in their search results.

I'm comfortable building this logic myself, so long as I'm not repeating the
work of others in this area.  Thanks, in advance, for any advice or
information.

Terence