During auto-warming of solr search on QueryResultKey, Our Production solrslaves
errors throw OutOfMemory error and application need to be bounced.

Here is the error logs:

SEVERE: Error during auto-warming of
key:org.apache.solr.search.queryresult...@9acd5d67<mailto:org.apache.solr.search.queryresult...@9acd5d67>:java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:
 allocLargeObject
OrArray - Object size: 25291544, Num elements: 6322881
SEVERE: Error during auto-warming of
key:org.apache.solr.search.queryresult...@84554284<mailto:org.apache.solr.search.queryresult...@84554284>:java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:
 allocLargeObject
OrArray - Object size: 579368, Num elements: 144837
SEVERE: Error during auto-warming of
key:org.apache.solr.search.queryresult...@8c1e63e4<mailto:org.apache.solr.search.queryresult...@8c1e63e4>:java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:
 allocLargeObject
OrArray - Object size: 4280976, Num elements: 1070240

I read some suggestions from google that increasing the size of
queryResultCache in the solrconfig.xml file will help, here is the suggestion:

This is not directly related to the jvm heap size. During slave replication the
current Searcher is used as the source of auto-warming. When a new searcher is
opened, its caches may be prepopulated or "autowarmed" using data from caches
in the old searcher. It sounds like caching configuration problem to me as is
evident from the error message "Error during auto-warming of key". I suggest
increasing the size of the query cache on one of the slave servers and monitor
it over next week or so and then incrementally roll this change to rest of the
slave boxes. This is the change that you need to make in solrconfig.xml

Right now this what I have:

      <queryResultCache
      class="solr.LRUCache"
      size="512"
      initialSize="512"
      autowarmCount="256"/>

Should I increase "size" to 1024 will help?

Any input?

Thanks

Francis