There is no "FieldCache" entries in solrconfig.xml ( BTW we are running version
1.2.0)

-----Original Message-----
From: Yonik Seeley [mailto:ysee...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 9:12 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Java OutOfmemory error during autowarming

It's probably not the size of the query cache, but the size of the FieldCache
entries that are used for sorting and function queries (that's the only thing
that should be allocating huge arrays like that).

What fields do you sort on or use function queries on?  There may be a way to
decrease the memory consumption.

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com