Hi guys:
     Could it be in method:load in class CoreContainer:

libLoader = SolrResourceLoader.createClassLoader(f, null);

   The parent ClassLoader is set to null, shouldn't it be the current
classloader? e.g."

libLoader =
SolrResourceLoader.createClassLoader(f,Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader(
));

Thanks

-John