This is why using 'groups' as intermidiary permission objects came into
existence in databases.

Dennis Gearon

Signature Warning
It is always a good idea to learn from your own mistakes. It is usually a
better idea to learn from others’ mistakes, so you do not have to make them
yourself. from 'http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/security/?p=4501&tag=nl.e036'

EARTH has a Right To Life,
  otherwise we all die.