> I'm likely to try playing with moving cores between hosts soon. In
> theory it shouldn't be hard. We'll see what the practice is like!

Right, in theory it's quite simple, in practice I've setup a master,
then a slave, then had to add replication to both, then call create
core, then replicate, then unload core on the master.  It's
nightmarish to setup.  The problem is, it freezes each core into a
respective role, so if I wanted to then 'move' the slave, I can't
because it's still setup as a slave.