Le 7 août 2011 à 01:10, Yonik Seeley a écrit :

> Oh, I see... you want to re-create the bug so you can see when it is fixed?
> To trigger the bug, you need to hit a code path that uses the
> getCore().getSearcher().get() code.
>
> So first send a request that hits that buggy code, then add a doc and
> do a commit, and then you should see
> more than one searcher on the stats page.

Of course, I am sorry not to have guessed it.

And it works:
- count searcherName on the stats page
- make a query
- make a change
- count searcherName on the stats page, it is one bigger

Thank you much for your patience, I have a feeling we're going to reach months
of stability with our next curriki-solr release.

paul