Hi, Eric,

Just interested in this topic, so might want to ask further question based
on Jul's topic.

I read the document of "Facet.sort=count" which seems to return the facets
order by the doc hit counts.

So, suppose one doc has title "value1 value2 value3", and another doc has
title "value2 value 4 value 5", and use WhitespaceTokenizer (no matter
designed in single field or multi-value field), do we get the facet results
as:
"value2" - 2 docs
"value1" - 1 doc
"value3" - 1 doc
"value4" - 1 doc
"value5" - 1 doc

is it a way to get top words? does it cause high performance cost?

Thanks,
Yunfei